Switcheasy Capsule users - any good?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mattyjuice, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Mattyjuice macrumors newbie

Anyone who actually has this case, is it any good? does it not leave any scratches on the phone? any disadvantages of this case? finally, although its personal, - what colour did you get:p

2. iphone103007 macrumors newbie

i'd also like to get some input and pics of the white case!

also want to know how well the power cover is secured.

3. Mattyjuice thread starter macrumors newbie

i dont really care nymore m8:p just bought a vaja case... and got my iPhone today, but its v1.1.2... so now i have to wait for the DevTeam to do their work, since they already have hold of the ipsw 1.1.3... and are in the process of finding the secpack... go devteam! but yeah, vaja case it is for me:p

4. mikelliott macrumors member

I hate the Switcheasy Capsule; a waste of my hard earned money. I did learn one thing about it; I hate it. I bought a Case-Mate Signature Leather Case and Holster. I love it.

5. Maynerd macrumors regular

What did you dislike about it?

6. mingenyx macrumors regular

i have one if u need pictures i can give them, it looks good but when u get it it first feels cheap. when u put iton ur iphone it feels better but its a 99.9% fit if u dont use the covers it comes with, but the covers are horrible. the clip [optional 15 bucks] isnt that good with it so its a waste of money but the switcheasy case is pretty good and looks nice. just not a super tight fit since i prefer not to use their skins

7. Turbunator92 macrumors member

could anyone tell me how thick this case is all round e.g the incase slider is 1mm