Switcheasy CapsuleRebel Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DeChrii, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DeChrii macrumors member

So I just got the white iphone 4 for verizon today and been researching cases for the past few days. I decided to get the switcheasy capsule rebel until the amazon description said "for at&t". When i went back to switcheasy's website, it says "for all iphone" and even on the page description it says "iphone 4 verizon". Does anyone have the capsule rebel for their verizon iphones?

2. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

Found this on eBay and was wondering if anyone knew if it would fit the Verizon iPhone? The auction says "all kits" (whatever that means). I checked SwitchEasy's site and it says that it fits both iPhone models, and I saw a YouTube video that is a nice fit on the Verizon one. I was wondering if that was always the case with this case, or if it was redesigned when the Verizon phone came out. $10 is a sweet deal for this case, I just want to make sure it will fit. I'm wondering if these are old stock for just the AT&T phone and that's why they're so cheap. Stupid Apple for moving the mute switch a couple millimeters! :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SwitchEasy-Capsule-Rebel-iPhone4-4G-Case-All-kits-/170646973023?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27bb5a2a5f

3. vietalogy macrumors 6502

I would order off switcheasy just to be safe. The one on ebay may have been made before the verison iphone was released. Also a lot of items on ebay are knock offs.

4. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

I ordered it mine from their site and it fits perfectly. The Amazon ones that are going for less $20 and say AT&T only may very well be backstock of the original design that came out before VZW got the iPhone. In that case, the volume button nubs and the slider cutout may be off by enough to cause issues.

And the knockoffs I've seen don't even use comparable materials, so I wouldn't try them unless you just want the look of a Rebel and not the durability.