SwitchEasy Chateau

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BJB Productions, Dec 3, 2011.

1. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Anyone have the Chateau? Thinking about getting it. It's a throw up between that and the TRIM.

Reviews? Thoughts?

Cheers

2. vtclan macrumors regular

I've got the trim and I love it. It does add some bulk but still feels natural in the hand. Unfortunately, the white trim does discolor but it's not too bad. I've had the case for over a month and instead of it being a pure white, it discolored into more of a suttle off white. Other than that, I cant think of any cons about this case. I have the white iPhone and the white trim is only one of the few cases where I like the white on white combo.

3. scorpio1973 macrumors 6502a

I have the SwitchEasy Trim and the SwitchEasy Blossom case. I would say the Blossom definitely adds more bulk than the Trim. But, I don't think you can go wrong with either case. They both have a solid feel and are good quality.

4. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

5. indyzzzz macrumors 6502a

Another vote for the clockwork bronze. EDIT : DetroitBORG did a review on youtube, looks really nice.

6. emmiedustie macrumors newbie

Def. Chateau

I'd strongly recommend you to get the Chateau, all colors look great, I personally like the turquoise. I own a trim as well, but it's an old item, it looks odd for some reason, and it's not as unique as Chateau..the construction of the whole avant garde series is really beautiful, definitely an art piece you can show off to your friends :D
    i purchased minehere for $10 off what the retail iS:apple: