SwitchEasy Clockwork vs. SGP Clockwork

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by oneapplegeek, Jun 8, 2012.

?

SwitchEasy Clockwork vs. SGP Clockwork

1. return it and get the SwitchEasy Clockwork

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. keep SGP Clockwork

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. oneapplegeek, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012

oneapplegeek macrumors regular

oneapplegeek

ughh.. I bought a clockwork patterned case from SGP about 2 weeks ago, and I was so excited about this case as I even post a pic in the "Post your current setup" thread. But, I found another clockwork case from SwitchEasy, and it looks much better and It's SCULPTURAL!! ugh.. I can still return it since they have a 30-day return policy. I'm just starting a poll whether I should return and get the SwitchEasy case. It's completely depending on the design.

Switcheasy Clockwork vs. SGP Clockwork

2. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Will SGP let you return it? I don't think they follow the 30 day rule or did u buy it from Amazon. If u did ur ok with them I think

3. scorpio1973 macrumors 6502a

I have the Switcheasy Clockwork in gold and I really like it. All of the cases in the avant garde series are neat. I also have the Blossom and Chateau cases.

I just might have to add the SGP version to my collection, too.

4. jakeby macrumors newbie

I think I prefer the SGP.

Plus, being part of the linear series, you can always customise with extra parts.

5. oneapplegeek thread starter macrumors regular

oneapplegeek

I bought it directly from their website, and I can return it within 30 days according to their policy! :) I guess you can return it within 30 days to amazon if you buy it from amazon! :)

----------

Isn't it not uncomfortable to grip it because it's sculptural? I actually like the nice feel to grip sgp linear case, but just Switcheasy one looks much better tho! :/

----------

that's true. Should I get just frames and keep the back panel?