Votes: 1 33.3%
  • keep SGP Clockwork

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2012
ughh.. I bought a clockwork patterned case from SGP about 2 weeks ago, and I was so excited about this case as I even post a pic in the "Post your current setup" thread. But, I found another clockwork case from SwitchEasy, and it looks much better and It's SCULPTURAL!! ugh.. I can still return it since they have a 30-day return policy. I'm just starting a poll whether I should return and get the SwitchEasy case. It's completely depending on the design.

Switcheasy Clockwork vs. SGP Clockwork

Last edited:

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
ughh.. I bought a clockwork patterned case from SGP about 2 weeks ago, and I was so excited about this case as I even post a pic in the "Post your current setup" thread. But, I found another clockwork case from SwitchEasy, and it looks much better and It's SCULPTURAL!! ugh.. I can still return it since they have a 30-day return policy. I'm just starting a poll whether I should return and get the SwitchEasy case. It's completely depending on the design.

Switcheasy Clockwork vs. SGP Clockwork

And, this is the image that I posted under the thread.

Will SGP let you return it? I don't think they follow the 30 day rule or did u buy it from Amazon. If u did ur ok with them I think

scorpio1973

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2009
I have the Switcheasy Clockwork in gold and I really like it. All of the cases in the avant garde series are neat. I also have the Blossom and Chateau cases.

I just might have to add the SGP version to my collection, too.

jakeby

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2011
I think I prefer the SGP.

Plus, being part of the linear series, you can always customise with extra parts.

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Will SGP let you return it? I don't think they follow the 30 day rule or did u buy it from Amazon. If u did ur ok with them I think
I bought it directly from their website, and I can return it within 30 days according to their policy! :) I guess you can return it within 30 days to amazon if you buy it from amazon! :)

----------

I have the Switcheasy Clockwork in gold and I really like it. All of the cases in the avant garde series are neat. I also have the Blossom and Chateau cases.

I just might have to add the SGP version to my collection, too.
Isn't it not uncomfortable to grip it because it's sculptural? I actually like the nice feel to grip sgp linear case, but just Switcheasy one looks much better tho! :/

----------

I think I prefer the SGP.

Plus, being part of the linear series, you can always customise with extra parts.
that's true. Should I get just frames and keep the back panel?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.