SwitchEasy Colors Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by snverhallen, Aug 27, 2008.

1. snverhallen macrumors 6502a

Anyone have a SwitchEasy Colors case? Just wondering how you like it? I see the volume rocker is covered, is it still easy to use and how is the jelly home-button?

snverhallen

2. nickasu macrumors newbie

I have the same question- I can't seem to find anyone who has this case, and I want more than the opinion of the reviewer on ilounge! I'm particularly interested in the degree of difficulty in getting it in and out of a pocket, and the extent to which it attracts lint, dirt, etc.- you know, the typical concerns around a silicone case! Thanks in advance

3. peanut48 macrumors regular

4. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

Here is a thread (sorry but on another forum :eek: ... rest assured I like MacRumors waaay better) but it has a bit more info. Judging by their opinions I am definitely getting one!

snverhallen

5. nickasu macrumors newbie

Many thanks to you both! I'm ordering mine now....

6. peanut48 macrumors regular

7. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

Cool! What color are you going to get, maybe you can post some pics once it arrives :D.

snverhallen

8. nickasu macrumors newbie

I ordered the Stealth, and got my shipping confirmation yesterday- I'll keep you updated

9. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Hi....

Any recommendations on color? I looked up iLounge and they have an orange one which seems quite cheeky but the home button body combination is nice! Though Im not keen on an orange one!