SwitchEasy Colors for iPhone 4 Overviewed in HD

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SchneiderMan, Jul 23, 2010.

1. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Received my SwitchEasy Colors in Lime today for my iPhone 4 (which should be here on the 27th :eek: )

Iv'e shot an HD video of it. It's a bit yellowish/lime then what it looks like on their site.

Watch in here!

First impressions are it's a very simple case. It looks like the sides of the silicone would peel off with your finger once on the iPhone..

2. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Have had one on my 3gs for about a year now. Still looks like new. Holds up really well and feels good to hold!!

3. SchneiderMan thread starter macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Yeah it feels very smooth and the quality of the silicone is great. I'll post some pics when I get my iPhone 4 next week.

4. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

5. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I just got the purple in the mail today. I really like it. I had white for my 3G. The 4g version doesn't feel as thick. Not as much bulk. The purple is on the light side.

6. UAL Kingpin macrumors newbie

I got my black and white one in the mail today also. The silicone is a dust magnet. When you press the button, you don't get any tactile feedback. Since the button doesn't feel like it is going down when you press it and it doesn't pop back up after pushing it, it just feels like you are pressing down on a hard bean. The case fits well, but I don't think I am going to use it. I'll just give it away to my friend.

7. SchneiderMan thread starter macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I can agree with you, they should have made that jellybean more jelly? At least that's what they call it..

8. UAL Kingpin macrumors newbie

Perhaps I am being a little too picky. I like the feel of pushing a button when I push it. I am sure others won't mind the button thing at all.

9. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

10. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Yeah. I guess it was dumb of me to assume there was going to be some kind of review? :confused:

11. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

I think the "button" was the big selling point on the colors case. I like it .Also comes with 2
    screen protectors and 2 sets of hole plugs!

12. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

That video is painfull. All the close-ups are out of focus, the music is horrible, no commentary, and we don't even get to see the product on an iPhone?? Don't quit your dayjob dude. Seriously.

13. SchneiderMan thread starter macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You can't please them all :rolleyes: I have not reviewed it because my iPhone 4 will be here on the 27th. I could just post pics if that's more preferred :)

14. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

15. SchneiderMan thread starter macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

16. Bawstun macrumors 65816

Bawstun

17. Celeron macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know where these ship from? I ordered one of these last Saturday, the 17th, and I still don't have it.

18. UAL Kingpin macrumors newbie

It ships from northern California. The return address says Tracy, CA, but on the USPS site, it originates from Stockton, CA which is a city next to Tracy.

19. Celeron macrumors 6502a

Ah, ok, that would probably explain the delay. Being in North Carolina, stuff from CA tends to take at least a week to get here. Thanks!