SwitchEasy Colors for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BNHabs, Jul 15, 2010.

1. BNHabs macrumors regular

Welcome Home

At SwitchEasy, we love to work on things that were never done before. With Colors for iPhone 4, we have created a revolution in silicone case design. The first thing you'll notice is that the home button is different. We have included our Colors signature hard resin coated button; to enhance the tactility for the button you use the most - The Home Button.

Colors done right

We see many silicone cases with different colors in the market, but none of them fit our taste. Most of the products out in the market are all in washed up, translucent colors, and none of them are really appealing. With Colors for iPhone 4, we are about to change this. The color of our citrus case is as real as the juiciest lime you can find, and our viola has the most vibrant violet you can experience with your eyes. Colors is the definite eye candy accessory for your iPhone 4.

Tactile is Key

At SwitchEasy, we are very attentive with buttons. After all, a case is useless if buttons cannot be felt right. We have paid substantial attention on the tactility of all the buttons on our case covers. All the button elements are meticulously engineered to allow easy access and ultimate tactile response. It's just not in our gene to make yet another rubber wrapper in the market.

Everything But the Kitchen Sink

As a SwitchEasy tradition, we have included everything you need to protect and accessorize your new iPhone 4. With our Colors package, you'll get the following:

One Colors unit
    Two anti-static Screen Guards
    One Microfiber Wipe
    One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
    Two Power Jack Connector Protectors
    Two Headphone Jack Protectors

Protect it all

Colors is one of the first full covered cases in the market. In addition to our traditional connector protectors, we have also included 2 color co-ordinated 3.5mm jack protectors for users just wanting to use it as a plain phone. With Colors, dust and grime are the problems for the past.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Zephyr240 macrumors newbie

Sweeeet, I have this for my 3GS, but overtime it starts to stretch and ends up making scuff marks on the back of the phone. Since the iPhone 4 is glass, I wonder if this will scuff it too...

3. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Ewww silicon!!!! WHERE IS MY VULCAN i4!?!?!

tpu > silicon

4. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

The colors for the 3G/3GS was a huge lint magnet for me. This = pass. Switcheasy needs to release the cases that made us love them like the Rebel and Neo. They seem to care about the Nude so much and they can't even get that right.

5. tombee macrumors member

I'm hoping switcheasy makes a bumper made out of the 'colors' material. I don't want a full case, just something to protect the glass when lying flat, oh and to eliminate the antenna issue...

so far the apple bumper is fine, just looking for some other/cheaper options, specifically so i don't have to dremmel the bottom cable port and will fit any headphone - apple fail.

6. Blaenk macrumors member

I love the vulcan too. I've had two other Colors cases for my 3G and 3GS and while they're pretty cool, I'm not a fan of their texture over time and they also seem to grow out of their form, like...when you get them they're really form fitting but after a while they seem to get a bit loose, just my experience.

I do have my iPhone 4 in a 3GS blue Colors case in the meantime though, since it's flexible enough to allow the insertion of the 4 while my Vulcan is not. Works pretty well, just not form fitting enough.

7. Error Type -43 macrumors member

Had this for my 3GS. Great idea but the silicone stretches and becomes loose over time. And dust gets trapped inside easily - not only will you have to clean the phone but you'll have to clean the case also.

8. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

TPU is definitely the way to go! Silicone sticks too much. :/

Personally, I'd love to see a CapsuleRebel for the iP4. It was wonderful on my 3GS!

9. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

It would be awesome if they hade a iPhone 4 CapsuleRebel M :D

10. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Switcheasy colors for the 3GS = win. Great case. Love switcheasy.

11. hokeyplyr48 macrumors member

+1 that's what I'm looking for

12. reebs macrumors 6502

reebs

Had this for my 3GS but returned. It actually made the screen look smaller cause it covers the button area so I returned it. I know it's all perception but think it took away from the beauty/form of the iPhone.

13. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Has anyone bought this and/or received it yet? How good is it? Is it worth the $14.99 + shipping that they sell them for?

14. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Yeah, im interested in a review...

15. headcheese macrumors regular

16. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

$15 for international shipping? No way it costs that much for postage to Canada. :mad:

17. GabeJ macrumors newbie

Got mine

I got mine in the mail a few day ago. I love it. If you want something simple that protects it more than the bumper, I say go with this.

It doesnt work however with my L shaped headphones, but I have an adapter so im ok.