SwitchEasy Colors Now Available

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by peanut48, Aug 13, 2008.

1. peanut48 macrumors regular

2. applecupcakes macrumors member

applecupcakes

Nice! I really like the hard resin home button feature as well as the covers for the headphone jack/etc to keep out the dust!

Oh, and the colors are nice too.

That said, I'm not a fan of silicone cases... I guess they're good in the event of light impact, but I hate how they stick tot he inside of your bag/pocket and get 'fuzzies' stuck all over!

3. peanut48 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm still undecided about what case to get my iPhone 3G and was not even looking at any silicone ones but these sure have left me thinking...I like the color combinations and the extra covers for the dock n headphone jack...But even I'm not a fan of silicone cases and feel its very common...Boy, am I confused or what? :confused:

4. plasmo macrumors member

The black and red looks nice.

...still waiting for a user review on this one...

5. peanut48 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm deciding between this and the capsule rebel...I've ordered an uniqueskin for my iphone so want that to be seen through my case...The artic capsule rebel might do that but the colors wont...Although the colors are yummy by themselves...I'm so confused..

6. Cross2 macrumors newbie

Has anyone tried this case yet? iLounge gave it an A rating, so I'm curious to know if anyone else agrees with that score. My main issue with silicone cases is their ability to attract lint extremely well. Other than that, it's a tough decision between this and the Switcheasy Rebel (which I don't like because the glossy plastic part scratches easily).

7. equlizer macrumors regular

im debating getting one to see if its better than the iskin revo2 im using.

8. dinosaur1 macrumors regular

I agree, I like the switcheasy silicone case also. I understood it does not attract any lint period.

9. kerotab macrumors member

kerotab

I recently got SwitchEasy's colors case for my iphone 3G. I love it! I chose turquoise as my color (it's my favorite color). All buttons work perfectly while covered in the case and there are little plugs to cover the headphone jack and the dock port. I have yet to see it attract lint. I've only had it for two days, but i'm satisfied. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a silicone case. It also comes with 2 screen protectors and a cleaning cloth.

Their shipping is fast too. I live in the bay area and ordered in Friday night and it arrived Monday afternoon