Switcheasy Colors Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonefanatic, Jun 15, 2009.

1. iphonefanatic macrumors member

I was considering getting one but was hesitant because I am not a huge fan of silicone cases. From the reviews that I have read it really doesn't have a silicony feel. Is that correct? ALso, what kind of drop protection does it provide?

Thanks

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

It feels more like a rubbery plastic than silicone. I'd venture to guess you could equate it to the backing that was rumored to be on the next iPhone. I mean if it had been a true rumor.

3. iphonefanatic thread starter macrumors member

Thanks,

I'm guessing you have one? Do you like it. I'm always in search of the perfect case, and the jellybean intruiged me.

4. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I don't care for mine :( In fact, I am trying to sell the unopened, 2nd one I have. In terms of the feel which you asked about, I like it. I agree with the poster above that it doesn't feel silicone-y. It's very soft and smooth and feels good in your hands. BUT. It's too loose (imo) on the phone. And it collects way more dust than the silicone case I have on my touch. So I've decided to replace mine.

5. iphonefanatic thread starter macrumors member

Are you selling it on ebay? And what color. I'm not really sure that it is a great case but I am interested in trying it out.

6. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

No one even bid on it on eBay lol. I stuck it on craigslist now. It's the purple color "viola".

7. iphonefanatic thread starter macrumors member

I was more in the market for a black one.... but good luck selling it.

8. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Thanks! And keep an eye on eBay, I saw a few others on there. You might get a good deal :)

9. chhhrrriiisss macrumors 6502a

I have the brown colored Color case and I don't like it. I did at first but it seems to get lint all over it and I hate that! I do love the rebel serpent's though. They look really good on the iphone!

10. slimcharles macrumors newbie

Doesnt get stuck in your pocket, just got mine today. I love it and highly recommend getting one