Switcheasy Colors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rumorman69, Sep 9, 2010.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Hey guys. So I recently bought a Switcheasy Colors case (in black = Stealth). It looks very nice, I had the same one for my 3GS, but there seems to be a problem. With the case on, the home button is very hard to press. It doesn't click well and I usually have to click it 2-3 times for it to respond. Also, I have an invisible shield on it, if that matters. Does anyone else have that problem? THanks :)

2. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

Bump?
    Come on, I can't be the only one on here with this case...

3. bandrews macrumors 6502a

I love my Switcheasy Colors Case (in bright green). Works fine for me - I just use the supplied screen protector though. I've got an Otterbox Defender and Apple Bumper (free) and the Switcheasy is by far my favourite.

4. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

No problem here, had it for 3GS and now iPhone 4 and I love it. IS should not affect the home button, if your does it would also be noticeable w/o the case on, so just make sure the red button is properly aligned over the home button and things should work out.

If it doesn't, return it for a new one

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Usually because cases are posted in the accessories forum. ;)

6. Richie2000 macrumors 6502

Richie2000

I have the same set up as you at the moment: Switcheasy Colors Stealth with Zagg Screen Protector and the Home button works fine. It needs a firmer push than just pressing the Home button naked, but once you get used to it seems okay. Sounds like you may gave a faulty one.