SwitchEasy Colors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigwayne3000, Dec 7, 2009.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

Nov 23, 2008
    ok in order to prepare myself for getting an iphone end of this month or beginning of next, im looking for some suggestions on good silicone cases for these phones specifically 3gs. i am not a fan of hardcases so im getting silicone. i like SwitchEasy's Colors line but i hate the fact that the button on the "home" button of the iphone is a different color then the rest of the case. is there anyway to get one with the same color throughout? i liked the orange case but the fact that it has an ugly green button is a turn off. any other suggestions on a good silicone case?
  2. zdblue11 macrumors member

Oct 19, 2009
    can't really go wrong with switcheasy color case. It's only 14.99 and it even comes with screen protectors (not sure of the quality of these protectors)
    but it's pretty cheap for a case, why not give it a try?
    i actually like the fact the home button is a different color :p
    they have good color combinations.. hm maybe not the orange/green.
  3. bigwayne3000 thread starter macrumors regular

Nov 23, 2008
    looking at the yellow case, the yellow one has an orange button so i wonder if its possible to switch out the colors. im not sure how that plastic button is attached to the case. but then by paying for 2 cases the price might not be worth it...
  4. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jan 7, 2007
    Northwest, CT
    You cant take the plastic button off without cutting it. They are not interchangeable. I really liked the Switcheasy colors for silicons cases, After using it for a while I kinda liked the button they put there. Since I'm not a huge fan of just silicone cases I don't really use it anymore, I prefer a hard case or hybrid case.
  5. bigwayne3000 thread starter macrumors regular

Nov 23, 2008
    whats a hybrid case? maybe ill get one of there harder cases. i like the ones where you can interchange that "spine" on the back its starting to wear on me.