switcheasy cover questions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dtprkr, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dtprkr macrumors newbie

I ordered the switcheasy colors cover for my iphone and I simply love the feel and the protection the cover brings. It only took 4 days for delivery to Illinois. My question is does anyone use the switcheasy WITHOUT the screen protector? It was kind of a pain to get the screen protector on without creating any air bubbles, so I just took it off and did without.

thanks
    dtprkr:D

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I look forward to your next post which will read something like..

"Dammit, I should have left my screen shield on because now my Iphone has a scratch across the screen and I don't know how it got there!1!1"

j/k

;)

3. papiti macrumors regular

papiti

Yup, agreed, can' wait for that post that says "damn I should have just left the screen protector on". Oh, and by the way, It is not that hard to put a screen protector on without leaving bubbles, so, jusy keep on trying, it is well worth it!!!:D:apple:

4. dtprkr thread starter macrumors newbie

I have to agree with you.. I know that I would be pissed if the screen does get scratched but are there any tips on applying the protector minus the air bubbles?

5. reliantj macrumors 6502

apply it in the bathroom. and lay it down from top to bottom making sure that there are a minimal amount of bubbles.
    after that you can just squeegee the rest out.

6. dongadrew macrumors member

Yeah do it in a dust free environment bathroom would be your best choice give the iphone screen a good clean with a microfiber and make sure there is no dust on the screen just use compress air to make sure, just apply the screen protector on afterwards and take your time with it.

7. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

8. UFO212 macrumors member

UFO212