Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whatdoiknw

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2011
nice review and for the price you make it tempting to buy.

Though could you mention on how it feels tactile wise? is it smooth or slightly rubberized? does it seem to pick up "scratches/marks" easily?

Also, the way it latches on to the ipad, I've read some other cases tend to "peel" off screen protectors (i.e. invisibleshield..etc). do you think this case would cause that same issue? (though I'm hoping it wouldn't since you said it was a fairly tight fit).

Cole JM

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 13, 2011
nice review and for the price you make it tempting to buy.

Though could you mention on how it feels tactile wise? is it smooth or slightly rubberized? does it seem to pick up "scratches/marks" easily?

Also, the way it latches on to the ipad, I've read some other cases tend to "peel" off screen protectors (i.e. invisibleshield..etc). do you think this case would cause that same issue? (though I'm hoping it wouldn't since you said it was a fairly tight fit).

It feels slightly like the front of the smart cover, but that is one of the hardest questions to answer, it is less rubberized and more smooth. I have one good scratch on it so far, I can feel it with my finger but it is very hard to see unless under bright light. A screen protector would have no
problem being paired with this case. the back protection would not fit as it would be too snug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.