Switcheasy Customer Service Non-existant??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by toxictrix, Jul 10, 2009.

1. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

So I purchase a Switcheasy CabsuleRebel Devil over 2 weeks ago. As soon as I put it on the phone the first time, I noticed the notorious sagging.

I figured whatever, I'll email them and hopefully switch it out.

After over 2 weeks and 3 emails, I have yet to receive a response. My last email even contained pictures. Is this company known for their terrible customer service???

All I want is a case that does not expose half of my bezel!!!

Just wanted to know other people's experiences with what seems to be a company with terrible customer service.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

No I had awesome CS from them around 10.2008. I recommend e-mailing sezoltan@gmail.com. Zoltan Stiener is the individual who tended to my case.

3. toxictrix thread starter macrumors 6502a

I will forward my last email to that address with the pics attached and hopefully he can help me...

Thanks for providing me with it.

4. toxictrix thread starter macrumors 6502a

So with that last email address the guiy emailed me back in about 30 minutes. He wants me to send in my case first and then they will send me a new one.

they expect me to leave my iphone uncovered for a couple weeks?!?!?!

I am not very happy with switcheasy at the moment.

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Honestly that is odd. I was send a new case, not the plastic part but the rubber part, and the other one went into the trash. I am surprised to be honest. I have the sagging issue as well again for the second time and I was considering notifying them. Now i'm unsure.

6. toxictrix thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yea after 2 and a half weeks to get a response I was certainly not expecting this.

I am sure I would have never even gotten a response had I not emailed that address directly.

I can honestly say that I will never even consider a switcheasy case after this experience.

I have dealt with Incipio and the have amazing customer service.

7. ebob69 macrumors newbie

Super CS at SwitchEasy

I just emailed them last week and in less than 24hr of providing them with the details of my problem, the had the replacement in the mail, no questions asked.

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I'm wondering if the e-mails got to SE. The CS has been better than the OP is experiencing.