Switcheasy: Get a Screen Protector OR Get a Case WITH a Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cgentry, Jul 26, 2010.

1. cgentry macrumors member

Okay, this might seem rather obvious, but I'm browsing about Switcheasy's website (they're my favorite case manufacturer), and I'm heavily considering grabbing one of their newly announced screen protectors. I recall, then, that they include two screen protectors with all of their cases. Do you think the quality of the screen protecters sold alone are that much higher than the ones included with the cases they offer? Should I just buy a case for approx. the same price as the screen protectors alone or are the screen protectors genuinely inferior to the other options?

2. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Get one of the switcheasy colors cases. I had one on my 3gs and loved it. Decent Screen Protectors too.

3. cgentry thread starter macrumors member

That's the one I was considering... The crimson one is legit.

4. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

I ordered the lime. Like the bright colors.

5. Kabir8 macrumors regular

Thanks for exposing me to this.

Although the Black and Crimson are both out of stock. :mad:

6. Colella16 macrumors newbie

I recieved my lime Nude and Miccan Color(s) and I realllllly like my Nude, its almost as if I have a lime phone it looks so sleek and nice. The only party I don't like is that it is recessed below the screen a little bit, but that's a risk I'm willing to take :). I actually do like the screen protector it comes with (clear,smooth) even though the installation was a pain and ended with a couple air bubbles that were impossible to remove without making more. The Color(s) on the other hand is too bulky for me and looks a little bit tacky, I don't think I'll be using that one too often, only when I know I'm going to need extra protection.