Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blue rocket

Suspended
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
I have the N+ for my 6S Plus. It's honestly REALLY great. Got it for $10 at Amazon. It fits great, feels amazing and is very minimal, probably one of the best all around cases I've used, especially for the price -- and I've had about 20 different cases so far... my only issue is that I don't like the colors. I got the blue and it's just too bright. Didn't want white or black, and the only other option is pink... they need a gray, maybe a midnight blue, etc. The case is great but the color options kill it for me.

CDaSilva18

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2014
I have the N+ for my 6S Plus. It's honestly REALLY great. Got it for $10 at Amazon. It fits great, feels amazing and is very minimal, probably one of the best all around cases I've used, especially for the price -- and I've had about 20 different cases so far... my only issue is that I don't like the colors. I got the blue and it's just too bright. Didn't want white or black, and the only other option is pink... they need a gray, maybe a midnight blue, etc. The case is great but the color options kill it for me.
Thanks for the response. Looks like a great case, especially for that cheap of a price. Switcheasy has always been a good case brand. If you've used the Ringke Slim, how does it compare? That's what I currently have and I'm looking for a slim case similar to that. Is it bulkier?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.