SwitchEasy NeoTouch case for iPod Touch, any problems?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Zalgroth, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Zalgroth macrumors newbie

Hey, I'm deciding on what kind of case to buy. I've been doing quite a bit of research on multiple cases, and currently, this is the case that I think that I would like to get, but are there any problems with it? For example;

-The white NeoTouch case may turn pink or fade
    -The membrane on the black NeoTouch is thinner than the white one
    -The I clip on the NeoTouch may become loose, and it may click and squeak
    -The NeoTouch may not fit the iPod Touch 3rd Gen 32 GB (It should, but I have heard people say that hard cases do not fit the new iPod Touch)
    -Does the white NeoTouch get dirty easily?

Also, if I were to buy a NeoTouch from my local London Drugs, how would I be able to replace my NeoTouch if it ever was damaged?

As well as that, should I get White or Black? White looks really nice, except it doesn't really match with the rest of the iPod...

And if you don't think that the NeoTouch is a good choice, what else might I get? I was considering the RebelTouch, but I have heard that the bottom stretches out (which my current case is doing, and it looks really bad), but it is a good $10 bucks cheaper. Apparently, the RebelTouch's power button tends to press down, but have they fixed it in recent models? I have also heard people reccomend the InCase Slider, but I personally dislike the design of it.
    If you reccomend a case, can you please give me a quick rundown of any problems or features of the case?
    Thanks in advance :D

2. Zalgroth thread starter macrumors newbie

Could someone please reply to this? xDDDD
    Also, does anyone own a Switcheasy Torrent? I have also been taking a look at that too, lately. Also, does the white silicon stretch, or it it only the black?

3. Zalgroth thread starter macrumors newbie

Did I post in the wrong subforum, or does nobody have anything to say? Come on, I can see all of the views.

4. atwell macrumors newbie

I’ve had this case for awhile and I like it because it is very sturdy and looks good, and also fits well in your hand. And don't worry, you get a case for its protection and its style, not what happens in a couple of months to it. Now I have been using an ipod case from iFanatic - I'm glad that it protects my ipod from getting scratched and does not tear up because the material is made of silicon. The screen protector goes well with the skin.

5. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp