Switcheasy Nude case for White iPod Touch ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by OSMac, Feb 23, 2012.

1. OSMac macrumors 65816

Looking for a case for a White iPod Touch,
    prefer one that has a very minimal design protecting the back.

Will use a screen protector on the front.

Considering a white Switcheasy Nude,
    anyone know if it has a hard plastic feel
    or does in it have a soft touch feel?

Does it scratch easy, comments?

Have to order and cant any comments or pics of it on a white touch.

2. Tikker macrumors newbie

it's just a little plastic shell. I wasn't impressed with it at all, to tell you the honest truth. I'd go with just full body zagg next time if you want minimal.

3. Techwriter macrumors regular

I also purchased the Switcheasy Nude for my 3rd generation iPod Touch. It's okay. It was what I wanted. It feels as if you have nothing on the iPod at all which is what I was hoping to find.

It's not fancy, just a very slim, clear, piece of plastic. You align one side and snap it on - easy.

It does scratch a little bit. I store the iPod with the cover on in a black sleeve, and the Switcheasy cover has discolored to a dingy brown which I can see if I remove it. The Apple logo has transferred to the cover but only slightly. The most important point is that mine has also developed a slight crack on the bottom left side; However, I can still use it. I have removed the iPod rarely, perhaps four times in all during this past year.

I bought mine on eBay. Since it was for a 3rd gen iPod Touch, I didn't pay full price. For the price I paid, it's fine. But I wouldn't recommend this case for full price.