Switcheasy Nude in the UK ? Or similar

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by LaNex, May 11, 2010.

1. LaNex macrumors 6502

Hiya iPad bods.

I'm looking to get a case with a screen protector (would be nice if it were included as with the Switcheasy Nude) before my iPad arrives on the 28th, so I can slap it on there first thing. My house is a dangerous environment and I am a clumsy bint, so I think protection may be in order. ;)

I know you can get the Switcheasy stuff from their european outlet, but they don't seem to have the black in stock (today, I'm sure the did yesterday), which is what I'd ideally like. And their shipping seems to be a touch confusing - part of the site leads me to believe it is 3 euros to ship to the UK, but the checkout process seems to say it's 10 (ouch.)

Does anybody know of an alternative source for the SE Nude in the UK ? I have googled but found nothing so far. If not, a very similar case (thin, form fitting) suggestion that can be obtained in / to the UK would be much appreciated. Else I guess I'll have to bite the bullet on 10 euros shipping.

TIA.

2. zerolight macrumors 6502

zerolight

I bought a nude for my iPad and iPod, that sweetened the shipping a little.

3. LaNex thread starter macrumors 6502

That's an idea - it means I'd end up spending even more but it does sweeten the shipping as you say.

Argh, I'm just gonna have to do it. What colour Nude did you get ? It's a toss up between black, clear or orange for me. I obviously know what I want exactly - not. lol. Does it really look as good as the pics on the SE site suggest ?

4. zerolight macrumors 6502

zerolight

5. LaNex thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm. I went for the white in the end - I don't like the positioning of the se logo thing stepping over the apple gubbins on the back of the clear case. At least that's how it seems to be from the pics.
    No doubt the white will get grubby from fingers but I just couldn't go for a colour in the end - makes it look like a toy imho.

We shall we once it all arrives. ;)