Switcheasy: Nude refunded; love the Colors!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by eoren1, Jul 30, 2010.

1. eoren1 macrumors 6502

I had the Switcheasy Colors in Mican for my iPhone 3G. When I got the i4, I eagerly awaited their cases. After initial positive reviews, I got the nude in Lime. Was very disappointed with the case - the sides were sharp and it offered essentially no protection from drops.
    When the Colors were announced, I purchased the Saffron (I was tired of the Mican after two years). In comparing the iPhone 4 version to the prior, I would say that it feels 'tighter' likely due to the shape of the phone. The material feels just slightly slicker and doesn't seem to grab lint as much as the previous - though it still can grab some lint. This becames a slightly noticeable issue at the camera hole which can collect stuff. The 'jelly bean' over the home button feels slightly smaller as well. It was a bit hard to press it for the first two days but that has improved after a week of use.
    Overall, I'm very happy with the Colors case.
    Oh, and I returned the Nude and just saw my refund posted to my Paypal account.
    E

2. Autokon macrumors 6502

Autokon

lol - Thats too funny, I did the exact same thing with one of my Nude cases (I got black and clear, kept the clear) and got my Turquoise Color's case in yesterday and freaking love it. Talk about night and day as far as quality is concerned. I got a video review of it uploading this very moment! hehe. But ya, highly recommend the Colors case :cool:

3. Celeron macrumors 6502a

My orange Colors case showed up yesterday. I like it, seems to do a decent job, however, I'm not entirely sold on the big button thing. It almost completely removes the tactile feedback of the home button. I'm getting used to it, but I'd say at the moment, not a fan of that. The rest though, I like.

4. ngrimes-2010 macrumors regular

How did you send your Nude back? How long before you got your refund? I am sending back something to them and want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

5. eoren1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Emailed them to request a refund and printed out their response to include with the case
    Mailed out 7/21 by regular first class mail (no insurance/tracking)
    Received Paypal refund 7/30