Switcheasy NUDE

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by longball11, Jun 9, 2010.

1. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

I just ordered a switcheasy NUDE for my iPod touch June 4th. They sent that confirmation and shipped notice to my email. I didn't realize until june 7th that it had been sent to the wrong zip code and being delivered somewhere in NY.

That evening I sent an email to switcheasy, gave them the RIGHT zip code and the confirmation number and asked for explanation as to WTF WENT WRONG (in polite terms)!

I still have yet to from them...

Tuesday it was in that NY area "return to sender" and now being processed in syracuse, ny. I'm guessing its going back to the same place again....

Today it is being processed in Stockton, CA once again. My item is back to square one where it was shipped.

I am outraged that I paid 3.00$ for shipping and additional .18 cents for international fee.

I now want my money back because they didn't respond to my email and it has been 6 days worth of shipping. It would have been here Monday if it had not gone to the wrong zip code.

But I don't know how I'm going to get money back if they don't respond to their emails and don't have a phone number....Btw it is already charged on my credit card.

I'm disgusted. Should have just gone with the incase slider. What to do?

2. longball11 thread starter macrumors 6502a

longball11

So... I guess I'm the only who's had this situation happened with Switcheasy...unbelievable...BIG WORLD

3. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

Yah, ive never heard anything bad about switcheasy other than this... I think you should have ordered it from ebay, dont have to pay $3 for shipping, no offense... hope it comes soon!