SwitchEasy Rebel case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kuklachica, Feb 26, 2011.

1. kuklachica macrumors member

I know SwitchEasy's website says that their Rebel case doesn't fit the Verizon iPhone, but can anyone confirm this? I am curious whether the ringer switch is actually COVERED by the case, or just off-center? If it is just off-center I could live with it. But if it is covered by it, I'll wait. I love SwitchEasy cases, and would like to get one, but am not sure how long it will be before their actual Verizon cases come. Their customer service rep told me that it would be "sometime in the future". That could be a while.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea about the switch, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

2. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

i'm assuming you've already done a search of the forum to make sure this hasnt been addressed yet, so you expect someone else to fall on their own proverbial sword so you dont have to?

just take the manufacturer's word for it and wait. they tend to know their own products best. or nut up and buy it and confirm it for yourself... if you cant find it locally, most reputable online retailers do have a return policy.

3. kuklachica thread starter macrumors member

umm thanks for the constructive response.

I was just hoping that someone might already have the case and also have switched to the Verizon phone... Of course I don't expect anyone to "fall on the proverbial sword" for me. I was hoping that there might be someone who could share their experience with the case.

Where I live, there are very few places that sell cell phone cases, and especially not a wide selection. Otherwise, yes, I would have gone to a dealer and checked it out myself.

4. thespazz macrumors 6502a

It won't work. There is very little room around the switch. It will impede on the case.

5. Walse macrumors member

I have the rebel for AT&T. DEfinitely will not work for the V-iPhone

6. kuklachica thread starter macrumors member

Thank you guys for your feedback! I suspected the hole was too small for the V Phone, and it is good to have the confirmation.

Now to wait!

Thanks again!