Switcheasy Rebel Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jondaviseffect, Dec 22, 2008.

1. jondaviseffect macrumors newbie

jondaviseffect

Hey all, i am newbie so don't smash on me too hard if this is a dumb question.
    i just ordered the switcheasy rebel case for my 8gb iphone 3G. in its description it says that 2 screen protectors are included.. my question is: switcheasy sells 3 "types" of screen protectors, so which one is included with the case? is it one of the 3 types? or just some cheapo one?
    Thanks for your responses

2. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

they're just your plain crystal clear screen sheilds... imo.. they're impossibly to put on without getting something stuck to them... they're an adhesive type.....

personally I like the powersupport screen protectors 100% better then the cheapos that come with any case...

3. dauerhippo macrumors regular

I disagree. The screenprotectors that are included with switcheasy cases are their Pure Reflect, clear ones, but they actually are quite good, and they are sold separately on their website, something like 3 for 10$.

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

ahhh I didn't realize they were the same... if that's the case then they're not the best... but then again I'm not a fan of the rebel case either...