SwitchEasy TONES for iPhone 5 Pics?

YungMoola94

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
Hi, I am highly considering getting the switcheasy tones.

Does anyone have it?

I have one question is the bottom part of the case loose? like does it easily stretch?

PICS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Igantius

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2007
There are at least two other threads about this case - IIRC, both have photos by posters. So I would try a forum search.

imazu

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Couch
Just got my tones! I love it. It's more thin than incipio frequency that I have. I haven't put the protector for the back. I still have to try the glas.t that also just came in the mail.

VidPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
Just got my tones! I love it. It's more thin than incipio frequency that I have. I haven't put the protector for the back. I still have to try the glas.t that also just came in the mail.
How long before they shipped from your order date?

qwww456

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
Does the glas.t fit with the tones? I'm considering buying them.

staccato83

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2008
Las Vegas
Do you think you would be able to take a quick side-by-side picture of the two so I can see how thick they are? I've been debating between these two cases.