SwitchEasy Torrent vs Incase slider?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by momof3az, May 11, 2010.

1. momof3az macrumors newbie

These are the two I'm leaning towards now...

Opinions on which is a better case?

Here are the 3 I like, the bottom 2 are both incase sliders. Any thoughts on which is best looking? I sort of like the lighter pink incase slider since I see alot of bright/hot pink cases...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tnisatard macrumors 6502

3. neonbright macrumors member

4. boneyard macrumors newbie

So far the Torrent is the best case i have put on my 3GS

5. naths macrumors 6502

iv got both....ended up with the switcheasy vulcan...great case...now i dont use a case...

6. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

I own both the cases, I would recommend the SwithEasy Torrent, found the Incase Slider too tight, hard to remove with direct contact on the chrome bezel :)

7. Resist macrumors 68030

I prefer the Torrent because the edges make it easier to hold the iPhone with and they include plugs to protect the ports.

8. meisterjager macrumors member

I use a white Switcheasy Rebel M, and that's a real good case, although over time it seems more of the chrome bezel is showing itself from the edges, and the silicone undercase is kind of saggy by the volume keys. Looking at the Torrent, it has the same structure by the volume keys, so be wary of that. It's also got kind of grubby and I've only had it for about 2 weeks. Though I'll add that the accessories that come with the Switcheasy stuff are fantastic! Almost worth the price of the case for the accessories alone!

I also have a white Incase Slider which was my first iPhone cover. I really liked it when I had it, but I put it back on after using the Rebel M for a while and noticed how slippery it felt. I practically dropped my phone on the table about 5 minutes after I put the Incase on - So I quickly put the Rebel M back on.. however that's kind of irrelavent as the torrent could be just as slippy..

Either way, IMO, Incase and Switcheasy make the best iPhone cases around these days. I'm sure you'll be happy with either - but I'll personally be buying more Switcheasy products!