Switcheasy Trim Feel

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chuchichan, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Chuchichan macrumors 6502

Can anyone comment on the feel of the Switcheasy Trim? I'm hoping that it can easily slide in and out of a pants pocket. Currently I have the PowerSupport Silicone Jacket. This seems a bit loose and while it doesn't attract lint, it seems to not easily slide in and out of my pocket.

Also, what color do you recommend. I know that's a tough question, but I'm drawn to the orange. However, it may be brighter than I think. Can anyone recommend or not reocmmend this color. Otherwise I might go with the white.

Thanks in advance.

2. J Griz 757 macrumors regular

J Griz 757

Overall, the Switcheasy trim, was deff one of my favorite full body cases for the iPhone 4. I like having a case that I can grip, so I am less likely to drop the phone, BUT I have that alot of iPhone4 cases that have some sort of rubber grip that are a pain to get in a pant pocket because of the friction.

Although the Trim wont flow in and out of a pocket like a plastic case obviously, for it to a have a rubberized grip, it is very easy to get in and out of pocket, better than just about any I've personally tried. (I've only tried about 10, so I'm no case guru, just ocd about the quality of my things)

The only thing I didn't like about this case, is that outside edges of the case, almost seem too sharp. Not that they would ever come close to cutting you, I just didn't like how holding the case felt on my finger tips, but maybe I just have overly sensitive fingers or something haha.

Overall I'd give this case a 8/10. The case is obvious quality, and I like/trust Switcheasy when it comes to case quality worth your money.

And I went with the black one.

3. Chuchichan thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you for the detailed review. Did you happen to ever try the orange one out on your iPhone? You're no longer using the case?

4. modafroman macrumors member

I got one for my mums iPhone 4. Pretty good case. The only issues I have with it, like the guy above me said, the edges are a tiny bit sharp but thats no big deal, and the volume buttons aren't very tactile, but maybe its just our case. The power button feels fine tho.