Switched to 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zaft, May 16, 2015.

1. Zaft macrumors 68030

Zaft

And I love this thing. I got an even trade for my regular 6. It's been 2 days and I'm already used to it. Yes its not as smooth as the regular 6 but I don't care. I'm sure the 6S plus will addres the those issues. It's going to make my iPad redundant.

2. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

Great choice - welcome to the 6 Plus, no regrets club :cool:

3. kargurin macrumors regular

kargurin

IMO, not a full size tablet. The mini yes but there is so much more space on something like an iPad Air.

4. Zaft thread starter macrumors 68030

Zaft

It's not so much the size, Apple has not updated iOS for iPad that well. It needs split screen and other things to be more productive

5. RCRod83 macrumors regular

RCRod83

I'm thinking of upgrading from the 6 to the next 6+ that is announced this summer for fall release. Ideally, I'd love to see a 5" screen, which I think would be the perfect size.

6. bmclaurin macrumors member

bmclaurin

Congrats, OP. I switched from a 5S to a 6+ about a week ago, and so far so good. Wish I would have done it sooner. I'm trying to resist temptation of declaring total victory until I've used it for a while longer (so the newness factor wears off a bit), but so far it has been a complete pleasure to use. My concerns about the large-ish size, so far, have proven to be ill-placed.

7. Zaft thread starter macrumors 68030

Zaft

It's really not that big with the rounded edges. Better then I thought it would be.