Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rsquirrel

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2014
I have a few game apps that I have been playing on my android tablet that I want to continue playing from where I am on android on my new ipad mini.

Do I just add the same game apps on the ipad mini and then sign in with the same user name, etc and it will continue where I left off?

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville
Depends on the game. If the game stores the user information in THEIR cloud; then yes, you may be able to just pick up where you left off. If they used another method of storing the information, you may be S.O.L. But basically it depends on the game.

rsquirrel

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2014
Thanks! It's worth a try. I will post if any of them worked. There are only about 4 or 5 and almost all are Disney ones that I have been playing for a year, so I really hope they work.

rsquirrel

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2014
Well, it worked for some. I thought I had already signed into Facebook on a few games on the android (when I hadn't) so those ones I have to start all over again. Since the ipad saved everything in iCloud even when I deleted it off the ipad mini.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.