Switching Iphone 6+ Color After Order Has Been Placed Without Delaying Shipment Time

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VideoNewbie, Sep 15, 2014.

1. VideoNewbie macrumors 6502

i have a gold iphone6+ scheduled for 9/19 delivery. the more and more i look at the colors the more silver or even space grey appeals to me. is there any way to switch out the colors without delaying my shipment time? i called in and spoke with an apple rep and they said they would have to cancel the order , wait 24 hours for the carrier eligibility to reinstate and then place a new order of which would definitely delay when i would receive the phone...

has anyone been successful otherwise or is there a loophole?

2. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

There's no way of changing the colors without canceling out the order and placing a new order. So good luck with the delayed shipment days they have now. I say learn to love the gold color.

3. BSoares macrumors regular

Just cancel... I'm waiting for a Gold 6+ so yours will make it more possible for me to get one sooner, LOL. Well, not me, my SIL who I bought this for.
    J/K but I guess you're out of luck. Just go exchange it and hope they have the color you want in stock.

4. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Nope. I called Apple and asked them the same question last year. Was advised that my order would be canceled, a new one placed, and I'd be put back into the queue at the bottom.