Switching my SB Link for a regular SS w/ link?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by KOH, Apr 11, 2015.

1. KOH macrumors member

Have not seen it in person yet, but many people have said the regular SS link looks better. It probably goes better with all the black clothes I have too. If I do want to switch, do I have to fully cancel my SB order and re-order again?
    Thanks

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Rather than rely on other people's opinions, why don't you check them out in person?

3. KOH thread starter macrumors member

Many stores do not offer the space black to try, unfortunately.

4. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

I really liked the SB I saw in person. However, I would not buy it. Logically speaking, it doesn't offer you much variety. The SS lets you use a lot of bands that all look good together. I have a lot of watches and love my black Nixon so I know it's difficult but if you want flexibility, go with he normal SS.

5. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Yes, but they should be available for viewing. Seeing for yourself even if inside a case is better than depending on others' opinions.

6. rossy100 macrumors 6502

I completely agree. Personally I prefer the SB (have seen both in person).

There are so many options with the Watch and everyone will have a different preference/opinion. As an example, I took my wife for a try on appointment today and her favourite band was the one I would have least expected - the classic buckle. The moral of the story - go view and judge for yourself.

7. KOH thread starter macrumors member

I guess I can always return it if it doesn't work out. I don't live near an Apple store unfortunately.

8. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

My store didn't offer the Space Black for try-on but they did have one in the display case, and it looked absolutely amazing. My favorite watch of them all, for sure.
    I'm excited for mine!