Switching to 6+...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by photogpab, Sep 17, 2014.

  1. photogpab macrumors 6502


    Jun 21, 2010
    I ordered the iPhone 6 as the plus just seemed too big, and now after seeing so many video reviews I'm thinking maybe I should have gone for the plus. go figure!

    anyone know what my options are? I got it through NEXT... can I go to Apple and try it exchange it for a larger model? I don't really know what I can do at this point...
  2. maflynn Moderator


    Staff Member

    May 3, 2009
    You'll have to go back to your carrier and try to exchange it. You handle your returns/exchanges through them.

    Given the lack of inventory, I'm not sure how it will be facilitated.
  3. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

    Oct 23, 2010
    Yeah get in line at your local Apple Store now.
  4. photogpab thread starter macrumors 6502


    Jun 21, 2010
    well I ordered it through Apple but am paying for it with NEXT. I know it will be virtually impossible to find inventory at the stores over the next few weeks and I don't even know how I would make the exchange.

    Wish I could have seen them in person before pre-ordering became available.
  5. phobic99 macrumors 6502a


    Mar 3, 2008
    The Techcrunch review (The Disneyland one) made a pretty good case for the 6+. I have a 6 ordered but I may be swayed to get the bigger one since I tend to use my phone more like a tablet like he says in the review.
  6. Taco1933 macrumors 6502

    Aug 14, 2014
    The day you get it, don't open it. Go to the apple store and play around with both a bit. Make your decision. If it's the plus, return the 6, order the plus, and wait.

Share This Page