I found a decent deal on a 2.4Ghz C2D "Penryn" MBP with AppleCare until July 2011. It is only around $1000 and it meets my needs but i'm concerned in regards to memory upgrade. I already know the machine is right for me and I do know that apple says the MBP maxes out at 4Gb of ram. This is fine, but I've read on a couple sites that it can actually handle 6Gb of ram which is the reason I'm making this thread. Will I be able to upgrade to 6Gb and still have a stable system? I'd like the possibility of expansion in the future, but I'm just not sure. Should I wait and see if there will be a refresh this spring?