Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ncgal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
I will be making the switch soon. I am so excited. I went to my local Apple Store last night for the first time -- WOW! I am so impressed with all of Apple's products. Last night was the first time I ever used an Apple & I Love it. It will be a few months before I can afford what I want, but Im so excited.

I am a current PC user & am so frustrated. My computer is infected with viruses/spyware/adware. Everytime I sit down to do something on my PC, I have to fix a bunch of problems first. That is frustrating.

I am so excited that their is a better product out there. I cant wait!

Just wanted to share! :p

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Very happy for you. The greatest thing about Macs is that they just seem to get better each day as you find new and innovative ways of using them. :)

yklxcq

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2005
ncgal said:
I will be making the switch soon. I am so excited. I went to my local Apple Store last night for the first time -- WOW! I am so impressed with all of Apple's products. Last night was the first time I ever used an Apple & I Love it. It will be a few months before I can afford what I want, but Im so excited.

I am a current PC user & am so frustrated. My computer is infected with viruses/spyware/adware. Everytime I sit down to do something on my PC, I have to fix a bunch of problems first. That is frustrating.

I am so excited that their is a better product out there. I cant wait!

Just wanted to share! :p
Another wise decision has been made by some talent folks out there
:) you will not regret it, i hope you love mac as much as i do, finally, Congratulations!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.