Swop macbook unibody 4 mbp?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Xcess, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Xcess macrumors newbie

This guy wants a swop 4 my macbook 2009 and wants us$400 top up 4 his mbp.good deal?i use my mac 4 small video projects & its got 4gb ram and 500gb drive.m i being ripped off or its a bargain?

2. simsaladimbamba

What specific MacBook Pro are you talking about? There have been several the past five years, therefore it is hard to guess what you are talking about.

Btw, it is "swap".

And just for clarification's sake:

You have a 2009 MacBook (either the Aluminium Unibody model released in 10/2008 or the white Unibody model released in 2009) with a 500GB HDD and 4GB RAM and you can swap it for an unknown MacBook Pro and also have to pay an additional 400 USD to complete the swap. Is that about it?

3. Xcess thread starter macrumors newbie

Wil verify wat series the pro is.thanx,didnt knw thr were different mb pros.my macbook is the white unibody,upgraded it 2 4gb ram and 500gb drive.wat i really wnt was the firewire on the pro.plus a few additionals.backlit keyboard etc

4. allmIne macrumors 6502a

allmIne

That's good. With a backlit keyboard you'll be able to find those keys you keep missing! :)

5. Tharian macrumors regular

Too funny. Also, true.

Good luk wth the swop.

-d

6. ddehr026 macrumors 6502

It's hard to people to help you when they have to decipher what you're trying to say with your horrible grammar.