Sync all Google calendars with iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by discofuel, Jun 28, 2010.

1. discofuel macrumors 6502

In my Google calendar I have several different calendars - personal, work etc - but I'm only able to sync the main calendar to my iPhone.

How do I sync the others?

2. adamrc macrumors newbie

http://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect

3. jt2ga65 macrumors regular

My issue is that my main calendar, the one I sync to work, is not available on my phone any more. The other ones are just fine.

The link above did not list my main calendar...

-jt2

4. jt2ga65 macrumors regular

I fixed mine by completely removing all gmail accounts from my phone, and adding back the single one, in conjunction to the link listed above.

-jt2

5. discofuel thread starter macrumors 6502

I've done all that and tried everything - disabling, deleting, restoring exchange/imap accounts and nothing will get my other calendars onto my iPhone :(

6. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

On your phone, go to m.google.com/sync in safari and authorize your device to select which calendars you want to sync.

7. discofuel thread starter macrumors 6502

That's the one! Thank you :D

8. FasterDada macrumors newbie

Nice! Thanks, y'all, for this thread! Seeing that the google sync is for the iphone OS 3.x+, it also works on my 3rd gen. ipod touch. The reply by adamrc actually takes you right where you need to go; just be sure to be logged into your google calendar before you tag the url.

9. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

Thanks for the info. That helped solve my problem as well!

10. dmk1974 macrumors 68000

dmk1974

I had been syncing my iPhone with my MobileMe calendar. Is there an easy way to take that entire calendar and import it into my Google Calendar (so I can use Google Sync for my calender on my iPhone instead of MobileMe)? I just want to make sure I don't lose all of my calendar data. Thanks!

11. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Glad you guys found the link helpful. It's not exactly intuitive and I was stuck for a bit before finding that extra step was required.