sync always updates same songs

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by doobs, Aug 17, 2009.

1. doobs macrumors regular

It seems that every time I plug-up my iPhone and sync it, the same 19 songs are updated. This happens even when I have not listened to those songs or modified them in any way. Is something like this happening to anyone else?

2. utwarreng macrumors 6502

utwarreng

Yes, this happens to me too. I know it's songs I've not even listened to, since I rarely even play music on my iPhone, but it still definitely happens.

3. Wanderer macrumors member

Me too!!

Mine has been updating the same 112 songs for the last week or so. I have no idea why.

Lewis

4. ratbatblue macrumors 6502

There is a fix, or a couple of them, in one or more threads in this forum. One of the fixes worked for me, but I don't recall which one. Something having to do with making a cryptic note of some kind in the Comments section of the Info for each of the problem tunes, I think, or updating the album art. In any case, if you search the forum, you should find it.

5. Wanderer macrumors member

I tried to put the character into the comments section and it didn't work. I may call Apple and ask about it this weekend.