Sync App bought with another Account

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JJM, Jan 20, 2009.

1. JJM macrumors newbie

I bought an App while using my daughter's iPod Touch.I used my account rather than hers, and now the App does not appear in either her applications list in iTunes or mine, when either of us syncs. How can I get this app to show up in either?

2. websyndicate macrumors regular

I believe the phone can only be registerd to one account so you might be out of luck. You could write itunes support and they might be able to grant you a credit for it or a re download to that app. Or you could always jailbreak and be done with it.:D

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

How were you able to use your account on your daughter's Touch????

In any case, is the app still on your daughter's Touch? If so, you can try right-clicking on it in iTunes, and select the "transfer purchases" option.

4. JJM thread starter macrumors newbie

My daughter is 10. When she got the iPod Touch, Apple requested a credit card when setting up her iTunes account, obviously that would have to be my card.
    Maybe you misunderstand me, the app is NOT showing up in either her iTunes (Source List-->Applications),or mine, yet is on the iPod Touch.

5. dasikes macrumors 6502a

dasikes

Contact iTunes support. In my experiences, they've been very friendly and helpful with little accidents like this one. I have gotten several refunds when I either made a dumb mistake, or was unhappy with my download.

:)