Sync between Week Calendar on iPhone with Week Cal HD on iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Dazd, May 16, 2011.

1. Dazd macrumors member

Hi all
    I may be asking a stupid question but is there are way of syncing between the Week Calendar and Week Calendar HD? I use the HD version on my iPad and am thinking about getting the iphone version but only if I can get the same info/events etc on both.

Can it be done? Is it easy? Am I being stupid? LOL

Muchly thankings

Daz :)

2. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

3. Dazd thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Dom, that syncs what's in my ipad cal but it doesn't seem to bring over the entries from Week Cal HD :(

4. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

I thought it did. I will have a play later and get back to you?

You have google sync (exchange) set up on both devices and the stock calendars are in sync right?

5. Dazd thread starter macrumors member

It does if you put the events into the sync account calendar instead of "on the iPad". Emailed them and they told me, fantastic response, less than an hour.

Thanks For the help Dom :)

6. habber macrumors newbie

How did you do that ? :)

Hello. i just got both apps. How did you do that?
    It tell me under sync settings that iCloud is unavailable. Anny idea what that could be ? :)

7. crashnburn macrumors 6502

8. Rikke macrumors newbie

Sync unavailable

Hi,
    I have that same problem with my iPad and iPhone - they both say sync unavailable in the calendar settings. I have tried finding out why it is unavailable but with no luck!
    Hope someone has the answer :)

9. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

Google Sync (exchange) had been discontinued since the start of this thread. If using Google calendar and mail, set up CardDAV, CalDAV and IMAP (although I use mail box for its push feature).

10. Rikke macrumors newbie

Have worked something out and seems to be working!
    It turns out my gmail on my phone was set up as an exchange account - that was done years ago so invites between me to outlook would display nicely and properly (the boyfriend's suggestions, don't know if it was necessary)
    And having forgotten all about this when the new iPad mini was safely at home have set that up as a google account - so of course the exchange and google didn't sync well.
    Have set both mail/calendar clients as google now and syncing is working :) doh!