Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranini

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
>Spain<-
Hello.

My gf and I are both using an icloud calendar , it's shared between our iphones.

i have an Android phone too, the problem is that on Android months ago I was using an Android app to sync the calendar and it was working correcty Iphone-Android-Iphone,but now is not available to download that app anymore.

I tried several ways looking on google how to get the calendar sync in Android but it doesn't works properly or i need to pay too much per use.

How can I do it?
I need to receive on my android device updates of my fg iphone's calendar and vice versa. (live tasks)

Last edited:

SteveJUAE

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2015
Land of Smiles
I would Google on how to use MS Outlook calendar on both devices, you do not have to use the mail app and there are several permutations and options once you have MS synching across all platforms

co.ag.2005

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Hello.

My gf and I are both using an icloud calendar , it's shared between our iphones.

i have an Android phone too, the problem is that on Android months ago I was using an Android app to sync the calendar and it was working correcty Iphone-Android-Iphone,but now is not available to download that app anymore.

I tried several ways looking on google how to get the calendar sync in Android but it doesn't works properly or i need to pay too much per use.

How can I do it?
I need to receive on my android device updates of my fg iphone's calendar and vice versa. (live tasks)

Here's what me and my wife use and so far, it's worked flawlessly for years.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.caldav.icloud&hl=en_US

mi7chy

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2014

If you've installed an app from Google Play Store once you can reinstall it most of the time even if it's hidden from public view. Launch the Play Store app > My apps & games > Library, look for the app and click Install.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.