Sync iPhone, iTunes & Outlook 2011 for MAC

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by janjpr, Apr 21, 2011.

1. janjpr macrumors newbie

After SP1 for Office 2011 for MAC I was hoping to be able to sync between my iPhone and Outlook (Calendar and Contacts, not mail) on my Macbook Pro. But no no...

Even I do my best I can't make it work. Does anyone know, where I can find a detailed and complete description, that I can use? I wan't a complete tutorial saying how to setup the iPhone, how to setup iTunes and (most important) how to setup the Macbook. And whats the role (if any) does Contacts and iCal have. I don't want to use these apps. when my goal is to use Outlook.

Hope some one can help me finding the tutorial. Or just give my other hints.

Regards

Jan

2. wattzat macrumors newbie

Unable to sync with itunes/iphone

Jan I am unable also. I was so happy when I ready I was good to go. Closed Entourage, started up Outlook and started up sync services, and then connected up my iphone. No go. Itunes does not show outlook calendar as being a choice to sync. Only Entourage, work, home and no category. What is going on - it should be as easy as syncing a pc to itunes - which is dead easy. I rang Apple months ago, and they said it was Microsoft and I rang Microsoft and they said it was apple so I am hesitant to go down that road again. So anyone who knows please let us know if you get it to work

3. misionero macrumors newbie

I too have tried everything and am surprised that there are so few posts on this. Are we the only ones that can't seem to make this work. I have spent days working on this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4. freddydking macrumors newbie

sync outlook for mac to itunes?

Having this same problem, did you find out any answers or a workaround?

Thanks!