Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GLOC

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2009
This may sound like a question relatively which is relatively easy to answer, but the configuration normally suggested does not work for me.

I have the following:

iPhone 3GS JB
Pocket Information for iPhone
Several Google Calendars
Hosted Exchange server for mail and contacts (and Outlook Calendar sync when I am near a laptop)
LockInfo (which reads main calendar)

What I would like is to have is my iPhone Calendar to sync with either my main Google Calendar or the Pocket Informant main calendar without the use of a PC/laptop. I cannot set up an Exchange server to sync the calendar with the Google calendar through "settings" as I already have an Exchange server (Outlook) and the iPhone won't allow a second exchange connection.

The reason I want this is to ensure that my iPhone calendar (which is updated when I connect my iPhone to the laptop, sometimes but not all the time) is in step with my PI calendar which syncs with Google Calendar so that the calendar information displayed on LockInfo is correct. Intelliscreen allows the PI data to be read but it appears that LockInfo doesn't. I don't want to use IS as I prefer LI.

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere which will show me how to sync the PI and iPhone main calendars without the use of a laptop/PC connection?

Thanks in advance.

GLOC

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2009
Managed this by using MultiExchange from Cydia which then sync'd my "main" calendar with the Google Calendar which PocketInformant uses.

All works, thanks for the lead from the WebIs forum.

Regards

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.