Sync Issues on iPad...

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by RamblinScotzman, Nov 30, 2011.

1. RamblinScotzman macrumors newbie

Trying to Sync new movies to my iPad and 3 newly purchased movies give me an error message during Sync. Each time it says:

"Some of the items in iTunes library, including (Movie Title), were not copied to the iPad "(iPad Name)" because you are not authorized for them on this computer."

- Movies play on my MacBook (main computer)
    - Movies are stored on external HD mapped for iTunes Media folder location in Preferences
    - Movies tab in Sync is checked to "Sync Movies"
    - Movies I'm attempting to Sync are checked
    - I've deauthorized & authorized the computer at least 5 times (clicked on same Movies to make sure they played on MacBook, which they did)
    - I've checked all username and password settings as well as all my payment info
    - I've searched "discussion community" for answers and have not found anything

Nothing is working... very frustrated.

Thanks for all your help.

2. jmjoh122 macrumors member

jmjoh122

well, it seems like you have tried everything that I would. I would put the movies on the cloud and then uninstall/reinstall itunes. I bet that it will work. I don't know I guess that if it's your last resort.