Sync Issues with iPhone 3GS running 4.3.3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bt22, May 8, 2011.

1. bt22 macrumors 6502

I am about to lose my mind. I gave my wife my iPhone 3GS when I purchased my iPhone 4. Everything has been going great until about 1 to 2 months ago. Her 3GS will not sync to my Window's 7 Professional PC. This PC is my main computer and it contains my entire iTunes Library. It simply will not sync. I have restored the phone several times. I have deleted all aspects of iTunes, Quicktime, Apple Mobile Device Support ... EVERYTHING.. reinstalled it and still will not sync. It will sync fine to my MacBook Pro or my daughters PC running Window's 7 Professional, but will not sync to my main computer. I so badly want to throw one of them against a wall... but calmer heads have won so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Does it give any kind of error message?

3. bt22 thread starter macrumors 6502

No it just locks up iTunes and never appears or syncs. I can constantly unplug and then plug it back up and sometimes it will finally sync. I take that back. On occasion it will give me an error message, but it has not done that lately and I am ashamed to say I have forgotten what that error message was.

4. bt22 thread starter macrumors 6502

I was trying to make it give me the error message, but instead it finally synced after plugging and unplugging 20 times. When it finally synced it said verifying iPhone.