Sync Music

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dionnfr, May 3, 2010.

1. dionnfr macrumors member

Well I guess I'm really a newby. Sync my new 3g with Itunes, made sure everything was checked, watch the sync especially my music. After it was done, I clicked on the APP Itunes went to music and cannot find my music. I know I'm doing something wrong but this 57 year old man can't figure it out. Please help.

2. FullSky macrumors member

FullSky

See and listen to your music with the IPod app, not ITunes.

3. mmacc macrumors member

Hi Dionnfr,

Well, by now you know to click on the iPod app. for your music from your library to play. It looks like iTunes is more or less a place to see what's available and to buy and download stuff. Don't expect things to look or work exactly how you have them on your more sophisticated desktop or laptop computer. I'm getting close to 59 years old and it seems like the older we get the more closed-minded we get. When it comes to computers you gotta be open-minded and willing to adapt. It can be a struggle sometimes.

4. dionnfr thread starter macrumors member

Boy how stupid am I, and you are right about the age.

5. mmacc macrumors member

Dionnfr,

Heaven knows how many stupid mistakes I've made. Don't feel bad. It's just a matter of how fast you can dust yourself off and get back on your horse! Life is a learning process and once ended you're dead. The ironic thing is is that the more you know the more you don't know.