Sync "note" from PC to iPhone via iTune

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by merol, Oct 1, 2010.

1. merol macrumors newbie

Hi, i'am new to iPhone world :) , i want to download (even pay... , around 5 or 6 $) for a apps who can do a synchronization between my iPhone and a "note" i'll edit each day on my PC, (i think first a Word document because i can choose font and colors of charactere, but if it's with another kind of document compatible PC that's ok) each time i'll connect my iPhone to my PC via iTune, Not via wi fi (if he do too that's ok, but i want to use via iTune only)

Thank's :)

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

3. merol thread starter macrumors newbie

I can't use Outlook because my .. how to say in English.. the "contract" i have with my operator don't allow my that

And i'll want a simple way, just connect my iPhone to my PC and get a Sync of notes i just edited on my PC :)

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

That's the only way that I know of. Outlook has a notes section. If Windows Address Book or Windows Contacts has notes, then you can sync that way. Other than that, there's no other way.

5. merol thread starter macrumors newbie

Strange that a simple thing like iPhone can't do that so simple thing like that without have to manipulate contacts .... :confused:

Thank's for you help anyway ;)