Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sup3rknova

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Riverside, CA
So my wife and I both have an iPhone 4 and on ocassion I may input a calender event on my phone. I know I could sync it with my calender at home on my MBP but is it possible to send the event to my wifes phone if we have different cloud/apple accounts? An example would be the way one could send a contact card and the other person could just add it to their own contacts. I want to send events and stuff from my calender. Possible?:confused::apple:

Sup3rknova

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Riverside, CA
I guess i wrote a bit much. lol I just want to know if its possible to send a calender event on my iPhone to my wifes iPhone. :D

Sup3rknova

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Riverside, CA
I saw that about adding an invite. I do not have her email on her contact information. Theres no way to send her the calender invite through a text? Thats what I am wondering, Is there a way for her to recieve it through a text message. Like I said, the same way I can send her a contact card?

ObuckiO

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
I saw that about adding an invite. I do not have her email on her contact information. Theres no way to send her the calender invite through a text? Thats what I am wondering, Is there a way for her to recieve it through a text message. Like I said, the same way I can send her a contact card?

I can't help but ask, why don't you have your wife's email & contact info?
You don't have to answer that:confused: If your using that as an example then OK.
Adding an invite is probably your best bet, though you asked about thru a text.
Will taking a screenshot of the event and texting that to her help you out?

Sup3rknova

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Riverside, CA
I can't help but ask, why don't you have your wife's email & contact info?
You don't have to answer that:confused: If your using that as an example then OK.
Adding an invite is probably your best bet, though you asked about thru a text.
Will taking a screenshot of the event and texting that to her help you out?

LMAO! I dont have her email adress on her contact info. I never added that part, obviously shes a contact. She just rarely uses her email! lol I guess a screen shot would work. Guess no one ever wanted that option like I would.

DefBref

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2011
Add her email to your contact details, then text her when you send an invite to check her email;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.