Sync or message a calender event to another iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Sup3rknova, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

So my wife and I both have an iPhone 4 and on ocassion I may input a calender event on my phone. I know I could sync it with my calender at home on my MBP but is it possible to send the event to my wifes phone if we have different cloud/apple accounts? An example would be the way one could send a contact card and the other person could just add it to their own contacts. I want to send events and stuff from my calender. Possible?:confused::apple:

2. elmo151 Guest

3. Sup3rknova thread starter macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

I guess i wrote a bit much. lol I just want to know if its possible to send a calender event on my iPhone to my wifes iPhone. :D

4. DefBref macrumors 6502

Use the invitees option when you edit/create the event.

5. Sup3rknova thread starter macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

I saw that about adding an invite. I do not have her email on her contact information. Theres no way to send her the calender invite through a text? Thats what I am wondering, Is there a way for her to recieve it through a text message. Like I said, the same way I can send her a contact card?

6. ObuckiO macrumors regular

I can't help but ask, why don't you have your wife's email & contact info?
    You don't have to answer that:confused: If your using that as an example then OK.
    Adding an invite is probably your best bet, though you asked about thru a text.
    Will taking a screenshot of the event and texting that to her help you out?

7. Sup3rknova thread starter macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

LMAO! I dont have her email adress on her contact info. I never added that part, obviously shes a contact. She just rarely uses her email! lol I guess a screen shot would work. Guess no one ever wanted that option like I would.

8. DefBref macrumors 6502

Add her email to your contact details, then text her when you send an invite to check her email;)