Resolved Sync photos between iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sdilley14, Mar 5, 2014.

1. sdilley14 macrumors 65816

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to sync/share all of my photos, current and future, between my iPhone and my iPad.

I know I can share my photo stream...but that appears to only share all future photos I take. I know I can "beam" photos between devices, but that only puts "hard", individual copies on each device. What if I edit a photo on one of the devices? It'd be nice to have them synced.

I'd like to take all of my current photos from my iPhone and sync them with my new iPad. If I edit one of those photos on either device, they sync the updated files between each device. And if I take any new pictures with either device, those photos get synced as well.

Is there some sort of simple solution I'm missing here?

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-transfer-app-easily/id365152940?mt=8

3. sdilley14 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks!

----------

OR, could I set my iPhone up to automatically upload/sync all photos to iTunes when I plug it into the computer, then have my iPad set to automatically download/sync that same folder when I plug it in? It isn't exactly a wireless, seamless solution, but it would work as I don't really plan to take any pictures with my iPad. I may edit a photo here or there, but it'll be on rare occasions.