Sync problems Aperture/iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Killerbob, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Killerbob macrumors 6502a

All,

I am lost; I am syncing some of my Aperture projects to my iPhones and iPads, and it has all been working for weeks now, and all is upgraded to the latest versions.

However, for some reason, this weekend it all started acting up. I synced, and all my photos are now gone off my IOS devices. I checked and found that the picture counts for all my projects in the iTunes list under "Sync Photos from Aperture" are all "0" - even when there are literally thousands in these projects when checking in Aperture.

1) I started by selecting iTunes as the source, and then went back to Aperture - iTunes will import iPhoto pictures, but not a fix for Aperture.

2) Then I deleted the "iPod Photo Cache" in the "Aperture Library" - not a fix.

3) I selected "All", and deselected "All", etc., but still Aperture will not work as the source of my photos.

Is there a way to reset Aperture in iTunes?

This is really frustrating. I am using two Apple packages and they are not playing ball!

Please, any advice?

Bo

2. Killerbob thread starter macrumors 6502a

All,

I know I am not the only one with this issue, the forum posts speak for themselves. Is there really no fix to this?

Bo