Sync Reminders with Gmail?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by kwijbo, Jun 18, 2014.

1. kwijbo macrumors regular

As title says, I'd like to get the Reminders app synced with Gmail tasks, is this possible?

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

It's been discussed to death everywhere. Still not possible...any workaround (such as memotoo.com) you can find will likely prove to be unsatisfactory.

3. kwijbo thread starter macrumors regular

Well that's unfortunate/annoying. Do any other services support it, such as Office365? I can't use iCloud as I need custom domain support.

4. BrianBaughn, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014

BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

I didn't mention that there are a couple of standalone apps that work with Google Tasks pretty well. GoTasks is free.

Office365 email hosting works great...I use it for one domain. Syncs email, calendars, tasks/reminders, and contacts. Works with the native Mac apps as well as Outlook for Mac or Windows. I just wish the web interface was a little better.

5. kwijbo thread starter macrumors regular

Personally I'm only concerned with the OS X side of things as I don't use an iPhone but I can imagine what an annoyance that must be for alot of people.

It looks like Office365 is the way to go then. The $5 plan seems to have everything I need so its competitive with Google Apps as well. Thanks!