Sync the music in your itunes with iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ajamali, Dec 5, 2011.

1. ajamali macrumors member

OK, here is my question:

is there a way that I can sync the music on my itunes, whether I bought it from itunes store or the collection I have on my own computer with my iphone without connecting it with wire? I mean whenever i add a song to the 'Music' section on my itunes, it will automatically appear in my iphone. I did not purchase the songs from itunes store, so cloud does not apply here. For instance the songs I got from amazon and now sitting on my itunes.

I KNOW i can manually connect my iphone with USB and transfer them to iphone but that's not my question.

thanks

2. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

3. ajamali thread starter macrumors member

Right but you have to pay for it. I was looking for free way of transferring my library to my iphone without paying for iTunes' Match.

but thanks

4. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

Seriously? It is $25 per YEAR. That is less than 15 cents per day. What a bargain for the functionality it provides!

5. ajamali thread starter macrumors member

If there is a way of doing it for free then why not, even if it's 5 cents per day. Beside, price is not much of an issue. In my case, my songs/music collection is not on itunes store. They are from artists who do not publish their songs on itunes so itunes match is not helping me much there.

6. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Your songs will be uploaded to the Apple servers.